Yoga Teacher Training in Dharamshala
Welcome to Yoga Teacher Training in Dharamsala – AYM
Dharamshala is a beautiful city with lots of natural scenery of Green Mountain and surrounded by lush green trees making air fresh and best environment for yoga practice and spirituality.
It is full of life and yet peaceful and the headquarters of His Holiness the Dalai Lama who is located at upper Dharamsala making it hub of Tibetan spirituality. There are many ancient temples in Dharamshala like Jwalamukhi, Brijeshwari and Chamunda and many lakes and waterfalls.
The town due to its outstanding picturesque surroundings and the presence of the spiritual leader Dalai Lama has made the town a popular tourist destination for yoga teacher training, both for the Indians and the foreign yoga lovers. Dharamshala or Himalayas have been the home of ancient Indian seers who immersed themselves in years of yoga and meditation to be enlightened.
The weather of Dharamshala is very pleasant particularly throughout the summer as compared to rest of India which makes it best destination for various yoga courses like 200 hours yoga course in Dharamsala, 300-hour yoga TTC in Dharamsala, 500-hour yoga teacher training in Dharamsala during summer. In winter temperature is quite low so most of the yoga retreats are closed for the winter by most of the yoga schools in Dharamshala. The local people are very kind and calm in nature, and the presence of the Dalai Lama makes the Dharamshala air full of spirituality.
We provide the following courses:
200-hour yoga teacher training in Dharamsala
Dharamsala yoga teacher training provided by has great potential in changing your lives in the way you have your lifestyle brought up. You shall get to know yourself in a much better and spiritual way which is an experience you have never had. Mostly, the individuals who are interested in a yoga retreat in Dharamsala begin with a 200-hour yoga teacher training course which is the most basic level of teacher training course that we offer. This is the most fundamental level which assists in mastering the basic techniques of the spiritual science and art.
|Start Date||End Date||Fee||Status||Apply|
|4th April 2018||30th April 2018||1500 USD||Open||Apply|
|3rd May 2018||29th May 2018||1500 USD||Open||Apply|
|2nd June 2018||28th June 2018||1500 USD||Open||Apply|
|3rd July 2018||29th July 2018||1500 USD||Open||Apply|
|3rd August 2018||29th August 2018||1500 USD||Open||Apply|
|3rd September 2018||29th September 2018||1500 USD||Open||Apply|
300-hour yoga teacher training in Dharamsala
The 300-hour yoga teacher training course that we provide is more appropriate for the intermediate and advanced yogis. The program of yoga retreat Dharamsala also encompasses the deeper delving into the techniques of the asanas and the physical anatomy which is completed in the 300-hour course program.
|Start Date||End Date||Fee||Status||Apply|
|3rd Apr 2018||2nd May 2018||1850 USD||Open||Apply|
|2nd May 2018||31st May 2018||1850 USD||Open||Apply|
|1st Jun 2018||30th Jun 2018||1850 USD||Open||Apply|
|2nd Jul 2018||31st Jul 2018||1850 USD||Open||Apply|
|2nd Aug 2018||31st Aug 2018||1850 USD||Open||Apply|
|2nd Sep 2018||1st Oct 2018||1850 USD||Open||Apply|
500-hour yoga teacher training
In the yoga course that we offer, there is an exclusive program of 500-hour program which is the combination of the 200-hour programs and the 300-hour program in an n successive manner. The more hours that are dedicated to the course, the longer will be the length of the duration of time an individual has to spend.
This course also includes Dharamsala yoga meditation which is of great value in curing the ailments and the mental diseases which are not cured by conventional medicine. We have the standards and the credential according to both the Indian and Internal way of teachings which assists us in providing teaching services in different universities, institutions, and colleges too.
Why AYM Yoga School in Dharamsala?
- You need a teacher who can help you to learn at your level and challenge you further to an advanced level. A teacher should be caring, loving, soothing and nurturing and you feel connected with the teacher to learn. At AYM Yoga, teachers are not the only expert on their subject but have done the practice for decades under the guidance of the different yoga masters of India. They know that every student is different and requires a proper approach to teaching.
- The team of our teachers consists of those who are most experienced in their field and certified by different recognized institutions like Yoga Alliance USA, Yoga Alliance International and different yoga universities of India.
Yoga certification courses in Dharamshala are perfect for those people willing to do yoga classes in the presence of fresh nature, which has no pollution and those who want to experience the Tibetan spirituality. Everyone feels comfortably to pack his or her bag and come to this place.
AYM Yoga courses, RYT 200 & RYT 300 has been designed by a group of experienced yoga masters, with the understanding of different levels and requirement of the students doing the yoga TTC. For the 200 hours yoga certification course, the program focuses on developing flexibility with proper alignment, meditation, and basic yoga philosophy. Our RYT 300 hr. program focuses mainly the application of yoga in therapy, sports and yoga studios. It consists of multi-style yoga, deep meditation techniques and yoga sutras of Patanjali.
- Yogic discussions
- Hatha yoga workshops
- Guided meditation sessions
- Deep pranayama
- Breath work
- Yoga philosophy
- Anatomy Classes
- 07:00 am - Pranayama, mantra chanting, guided meditation, and breathing practice.
- 08:30 am - Alignment based Hatha Yoga Class (Iyengar Style) including everyday asana practice of standing postures, forward bending, back bending, inversions, twisting and more.
- 10:30 am – Breakfast (traditional Indian or your choice of vegetarian breakfast).
- 11:00 am – Class on yoga philosophy or anatomy (lectures on Indian mythology, chakra healing, mantra healing and more).
- 12:00 pm – Class on the art of teaching with experienced yoga practitioners.
- 13:00 pm – Lunch, rest and personal study time to gather additional knowhow on yoga and spirituality.
- 15:00 pm – Lecture anatomy or philosophy (detailed talks on yoga anatomy and physiology).
- 16:30 pm – Hatha Yoga Class (Iyengar Style) covering yoga practice of multiple asanas.
- 18:30 pm – Occasional evening breathing meditation sessions with yoga trainers.
- 20:00 pm – Dinner and free time to pursue personal hobbies and group interactions.
- 22:00 – Early bedtime after successful day of YTT course.
AYM Yoga school Dharamshala provides a comfortable and soothing stay for all our students. Every room has a healthy and clean bed with pillows, curtains, a fan with attached western style washrooms with plenty of hot water and fresh air. The rooms are new, big, clean and naturally ventilated and have dedicated silence zones. Food is vegetarian. Anyone willing to do yoga teacher training without food can exclude 200 USD.
- Private room accommodation.
- 3 healthy vegetarian meals on weekdays.
- Saturday breakfast.
- Yoga props.
- impeccable hospitality.
The nearest airport to Dharamshala is Gaggal 15kms away also known as Kangra Airport. Many Airlines offers daily flights from Delhi to Dharamsala. You can take a cab to get to the main town.By Train/Railway
The rail station near to Dharamshala is at Pathankot, 150 km and then there is a narrow gauge train from Pathankot to Kangra (18 km) but few trains. After getting off at the Train station, you can take the bus or hire private taxis to get to Dharamshala.By Bus
Dharamshala is also connected to all the cities of India and New Delhi through the Inter State Bus Services. From Dharamshala and McLeodganj there are many bus services to Dalhousie, Chamba, Manali, and Shimla and to Delhi.