500 hour yoga teacher training in Dharamsala
All the individuals who have already completed 200-hour yoga teacher training from any registered and certified school can avail the opportunity to go through our 500-hour yoga teacher training in Dharamsala. In the case where an individual has not completed a 200-hour yoga teacher training course, can undergo one of our 200-hour yoga course in Dharamsala and then go for the 300-hour yoga teacher training in Dharamsala for completing 500-hour certification of yoga with us.
The 500-hour yoga teacher training in Dharamsala India is a four - week strenuous program course of yoga that is designed for deepening the foundation and the knowledge that exists with the students. Participants need to complete a 200-hour teacher training program in yoga in any style for getting enrolled in the 500 yoga teacher training India. This course will emphasize more on the practice of Vinyasa Flow during the yoga asana, the practice of advanced yoga asana and teacher training.
During this course, a major focus will be laid on the technical aspects, structural components, and sequencing of the Vinyasa Yoga. Moreover, the students will obtain in-depth knowledge of the meditation practices, advanced techniques of pranayama, philosophy, structural anatomy and get the scope to teach and help the trainers with the hands-on modifications during the session of asanas.
This course is oriented for carrying out the yoga knowledge for you as a student as well as a teacher. Further, our best yoga teacher training in Dharamsala provides more advanced professional and personal investments into the evolutionary power of yoga in mind, soul, and body.
Features of 500-hour yoga teacher training in Dharamsala
- The course content of 500-hour yoga teacher training in our yoga center in Dharamsala encompasses practice of Vinyasa Flow which includes hip opening, partner yoga, conventional Vinyasa sequencing, advanced opoistures, back bending, and high-quality adjustment hands-on practice. The philosophy aspect will follow a deeper study of the yoga asanas, Kundalini system, and Chakras.
- This course will also include the Bhagavad Gitaapath right from the fundamental aspects of Ayurveda. The participants will analyze the intense chakra balancing, pranayama, and kundalini mediations. The course will also encompass yoga nidra and metaphysical meditations. The anatomical highlights will be centered on the practical implementation of anatomy along with comparative anatomy.
- Yogic discussions
- Hatha yoga workshops
- Guided meditation sessions
- Deep pranayama
- Breath work
- Yoga philosophy
- Anatomy Classes
- 07:00 - Pranayama and meditation practice.
- 08:30 - Hatha Yoga Class including asana practice forward bending , back bending and more.
- 10:30 – Breakfast.
- 11:00 – Yoga Philosophy or Anatomy class.
- 12:00 – Class on the art of teaching with experienced yoga practitioners.
- 13:00 – Lunch , rest and personal study time.
- 15:00 – Lecture anatomy or philosophy class.
- 16:30 – Hatha Yoga Class (Iyengar Style) including practice of multiple asanas.
- 18:30 – Evening breathing meditation sessions.
- 20:00 – Dinner and free time.
- 22:00 – Early bedtime after successful day of 500 hours YTT course.
- 4th Apr - 2nd Jun
- 3rd May - 2nd Jul
- 2nd Jun - 2nd Aug
- 3rd Jul - 2nd Sep
- 3300 USD
- Comfortable stay in a private room.
- The charges are included in the course fees.
- 3 healthy vegetarian meals on weekdays.
- Satvik and vegetarian food.
- Herbal and Ayurvedic tea.
To apply - Fill the registration form and send along with 420 USD through pay pal or bank transfer or any other way to AYM Yoga School. We will send you confirmation for the course. Apply for a tourist visa, which is easy to get, and you can participate in yoga TTC in Rishikesh and Dharamsala for one or two months.