200 hour yoga teacher training in Dharamsala
Teacher training courses in yoga is a very holistic education for the mind, body and spirit. It is an ancient art of wellness and healing which helps in having good health and proper lifestyle. Joining the 200 hour yoga teacher training in Dharamsala will help you in gaining fitness and infuse agility into your physical body along with enhancing the energy levels of the body.
By availing 200 hour yoga teacher training in Dharamsala India at Association for Yoga and Meditation, one can experience deepening of the physical practice. In the course of yoga teacher training in Dharamsala, various kinds of students are brought together to gain knowledge from different body types, levels of flexibility, strengths and injuries.
While undergoing the yoga course in Dharamsala, one can find himself or herself in increased love for learning the complex poses which they might have skipped learning right at the beginning of the yoga practice. The students learn to embody the right alignment, benefits and postures along with the modifications of each pose in a detailed manner.
You will get the chance to develop your skills in the teacher training course. After the completion of your yoga ttc in Dharamsala, you shall be eligible for providing training in yoga and beginning your yoga studio. The 200 hour best yoga teacher training in Dharamsala in our yoga school provides the freedom and liberty of self-freedom which will provide you with the flexibility of teaching both internationally and locally.
During this yoga course, you shall be getting the chance to challenge yourself mentally and physically. During the initial days where you shall be a beginner in the yoga course, your mindset is in a distorted manner, and your body is very rigid. To be the master your mind and body, you have to gain control over the distorted pieces and rigid body.
There is saying in this regard that learning yoga brings you closer to your heart. After getting enrolled in the training course in our yoga centre in Dharamsala, you will gain more flexibility in both your mental and physical level. You will also start exploring all the other aspects and practices of developing a balanced and well round life.
Features of 200-hour yoga teacher training in Dharamsala
- The 200-hour yoga training that we provide here includes the physical practice of all the yoga asanas such as correct postures, cleansing and breathing practice for preparing the entire body for holistic meditation. The course of 200-hour yoga teacher training program covers the Hatha Yoga which is the basic form of yoga.
- The hatha yoga practices encompass the common goal of having a proper control over the mind and gaining a state of enlightenment. Hath yoga consists of different kinds of physical asanas which are not strenuous. These asanas can be held for a long duration of time and also include practices of deep breathing.
- This course of yoga teacher training course includes the study and practice of different traditional poses of Hath Yoga. This course includes the pranayama which is the breathwork, kriyas which are the cleansing practices, philosophy and meditation. The course also offers Adjustments and Alignment for ensuring complete holistic approach.
- It is believed that the best way for teaching is derived from one’s own experienced. Our course for yoga teacher training India will provide you with a true comprehension of how every traditional practice of Hath yoga has an impact on the body, mind and spirit. The 200-hour teacher training course that we facilitate provides a holistic environment that is dedicated to the practice e and growth of the students.
- The participants of the course are provided with the confidence and the tools that are necessary for inspiring and teaching the students. This course is completely open to any individuals who are practising at the beginner, advanced or intermediate levels. This course will enable you to establish a strong foundation for your personal and teaching practice. After the completion of the yoga course program, the students receive the certification from us.
- Yogic discussions
- Hatha yoga workshops
- Guided meditation sessions
- Deep pranayama
- Breath work
- Yoga philosophy
- Anatomy Classes
- 07:00 - Pranayama and breathing practice.
- 08:30 - Hatha Yoga Class (Iyengar Style) including asana practice.
- 10:30 – Breakfast.
- 11:00 – Anatomy or Yoga Philosophy Class.
- 12:00 – Class on the art of teaching with experienced yoga practitioners.
- 13:00 – Lunch, rest and personal study time.
- 15:00 – Lecture on anatomy or philosophy.
- 16:30 – Hatha Yoga Class (Iyengar Style) including yoga practice of multiple asanas.
- 18:30 – Breathing meditation sessions.
- 20:00 – Dinner and free time.
- 22:00 – Early bedtime after successful day of 200 hours YTT course.
- 4th April - 30th April 2018 - Available
- 3rd May - 29th May 2018 - Available
- 2nd June - 28 June 2018 - Available
- 3rd July - 29 July 2018 - Available
- 3rd August - 29 August 2018 - Available
- 3rd September - 29 September 2018 - Available
- 1500 USD
- Comfortable stay in a private room.
- The charges are included in the course fees.
- 3 healthy vegetarian meals on weekdays.
- The students are provided with the best quality of satvik or vegetarian food.
To apply - Fill the registration form and send along with 210 USD through pay pal or bank transfer or any other way to AYM Yoga School. We will send you confirmation for the course. Apply for a tourist visa, which is easy to get, and you can participate in yoga TTC in Rishikesh and Dharamsala for one or two months.