300 Hour Yoga Course Rishikesh - AYM Yoga School
300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in India affiliated with Indian Yoga Alliance and Yoga Alliance USA at AYM Yoga school of Association for Yoga and Meditation offers 300 hours yoga teacher training certification in India which focus on
Yoga Style: Course include both traditional and modern style of yoga like Hath, Ashtanga, Power, Flow, Hot, Sivananda, Ashtanga Vinyasa Hatha Vinyasa, Restorative, Iyengar Yoga, and Vinyasa flow yoga including Pranayama, Meditation, Teaching methodology. Every syle of yoga will be discussed and will be practiced to ensure perfection in them.
Yoga for Healing: 300 hour yoga ttc in India also focus on understanding diseases physiologically and cure through yoga of various psychosomatic diseases like back pain, neck pain, spondylolisthesis, stenosis, sciatica, diabetics, high blood pressure, heart disease, asthma, constipation, irritable bowl syndrome, headache and much more. We develop concept and understanding of each not copy and paste.
Structure of course: There will be total 300 hours including one case study to show participants able to implement healing effect of yoga on anyone who is seeking to heal. Total stay will be 6 weeks at a Yoga ashram in Rishikesh to complete the study.
Eligibility: 300 hour yoga ttc in India (Rishikesh and Dharamsala) is suitable for those who have completed 200 hour Yoga TTC before joining the course.
- Hatha / Ashtanga Yoga
- Sivanada Sequence
- Flow Sequences
- Advance Hatha
- Back Pain Sequence
- Stress release
- Diabetes Sequence
- Asthma Sequence
- Mudra, Bendha
- Teaching practice
- Yoga Philosophy
- Bhagwat Geeta
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Yoga Therapy Principles
- Teaching Methodology
AYM Yoga School is strict for keeping the requirements of Yoga Alliance – USA for 300-hour YTTC course and follows a tight schedule of the 6 to 7 training hour every day except Sunday which is off day. You may find the training intensive but enlightening. Depending on the season, the mornings can begin as early as 6:00 a.m. with wake up. During training, you will be provided with two to three meals, fruit refreshments, and green tea. Sleeping on early is encouraged to learn the yogic lifestyle.
- 06:00 am - Wake Up
- 06:30 am - Pranayama and Meditation
- 07:30 am - Yoga Asana class
- 09:30 am - Breakfast
- 10:30 am - chanting
- 11:30 am - Yoga Philosophy
- 12:45 pm - Lunch
- 03:30 pm - Yoga Anatomy
- 04:30 pm - Yoga Nidra
- 05:00 pm - Ashtanga Yoga Asana
- 06:45 pm – Self Meditation
- 07:00 pm - Dinner
- 10:45 pm - Lights Off for sleep
- 01 Jul 2022 - 28 Jul 2022 - Available
- 01 Aug 2022 - 28 Aug 2022 - Available
- 01 Sep 2022 - 28 Sep 2022 - Available
- 01 Oct 2022 - 28 Oct 2022 - Available
- 01 Nov 2022 - 28 Sep 2022 - Available
- 01 Dec 2022 - 28 Dec 2022 - Available
- 01 Jan 2023 - 28 Jan 2023 - Available
- 01 Feb 2023 - 28 Feb 2023 - Available
- 01 Mar 2023 - 28 Mar 2023 - Available
- 01 Apr 2023 - 28 Apr 2023 - Available
- 01 May 2023 - 28 May 2023 - Available
- 01 Jun 2023 - 28 Jun 2023 - Available
AYM Yoga School offers Advanced yoga teacher training courses in Rishikesh, India
- 1650 USD - Shared Accommodation
- 1850 USD - Single Accommodation
- Single Accommodation: Single Person with attached bathroom.
- Shared Accommodation: Two persons will sharing a room with attched bathroom.
To apply - Fill the registration form and send along with 210 USD through pay pal or bank transfer or any other way to AYM Yoga School. We will send you confirmation for the course. Apply for a tourist visa, which is easy to get, and you can participate in yoga TTC in Rishikesh and Dharamsala for one or two months.
- The students are required to pay 210 USD registration fees to reserve the spot. Once payment is made, the prospective student will be given an official receipt and documents detailing about the pending due.
- 3% extra of bank charges are included in payment.
- Fees for individual courses or training programs are to be setteled in full before the start of the scheduled course.
- The advance registration amount is non refundable.
- In case of cancellation of the course, the advance amount paid can be adjusted against any alternate course within one year, after which the entire amount will be forfeited with no refund what so ever.
- If you are coming one day before the start of the course, there will be no charges for accommodation. However, incase if you arrive before two or more days, additional accommodation charges will be applicable.
Pay By Debit / Credit / American Express and Net Banking
To reserve seat at 300-hour yoga teacher training pay [$200 (Advance Fee) + $6 (Trancation Charge)] = $206.